Thursday, June 9, 2011

done with sixth cycle .... terminado con la sexta sesion.

Done with the regular chemo. Tuesday I completed the 6th treatment and now I am going through the blah days. The PET/CT scan will be on the 20th and the oncologist appointment on the 22nd. No need to say that I am anxious to have that appointment. We will discuss the results and what to do next.

Today I had an acupuncture session. It is very relaxing (I fall sleep!). In the afternoon we took a nice walk in a very pleasant weather. Tomorrow will be a rest day


El Martes finalize el sexto tratamiento de quimio. Ahora me toca pasar los dias bajos, con los efectos secundarios. Ya tengo fecha para el PET/CT scan, es el dia 20. El dia 22 veremos al oncologista para ir sobre los resultados del scan y discutir que haremos a partir de ahi.

Esta manana tuve una sesion de acupuntura. Fue tan relajante que me qduede dormido por un rato. Luego aprovechamos el tiempo tan agradable para dar una vuelta y hacer algo de ejercicio. Manana a descansar.

No comments:

Post a Comment