Friday, June 17, 2011

feeling better .... sintiendome mejor

Up until wednesday I felt the side effects: tired, discomfort in the stomach ... But yesterday and today have been a lot better. There have been busy days, in particular yesterday. I am eagerly waiting to next wednesday when I will have the report on the final PET/CT Scan. I cannot hide that I am nervous, there is a lot at play on those results.But I am confident that they would the most positive.
Yesterday I went to a party for a friend from work. It was interesting to walk to a group of people that I have known and work with and still be unrecognized. It tells me how much I have changed, specially the lack of hair.
Speaking of hair, it is coming back. I have a nice "fuzz", very smooth ans still micro-short. It is growing at irregular patterns and some become topic of discussion. when I meet some of my friends. I just want my hair back.
Tomorrow we will visit another State Park. We will scout camping sites. How confident am I of good news on Wednesday? We have bought a new "large tent", a camping stove, and new boots. Next is the double sleeping bag :-). All these were planned since early December ... when everything went into a stop 


Senti los efectos secundarios hasta el Miercoles: cansancio, estomago revuelto, ... Pero desde ayer me he sentido mucho mejor.Esta semana ha sido bien ajetreada, ayer in particular. Estoy esperando con ansiedad al Miercoles (22) cuando recibire el report del PET/CT scan del Lunes. Es dificil ocultar mi nerviosismo y ansiedad. Me juego mucho en ello, pero tengo confianza de que todo ira bien.
Como estoy de confiado? hemos comprado una tienda "grande" (4 personas) para estar comodos, una cocina de camping (no hornillos), botas nuevas ... y lo siguiente es el saco de dormir doble. habiamos planneado todo esto en Diciembre ... cuando mi mundo toco los frenos.
Manana iremos a un parque, a ojear el terreno para acampar mas tarde.
Ayer fui a una fiesta en honor de un amigo del trabajo. Me aproxime a un grupo que he conocido, y trabajado con ellos, por muchos annos. Les llevo un momento reconocerme. Tanto he cambiado, in particular la falta de pelo.
Hablando de pelo, esta volviendo. Tengo una pelusa muy fina y and muy corta. pero crece de forma irregular. Es un buen topico de discussion cuando veo a algunos amigos. Quiero mi pelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment