Sunday, February 6, 2011

a fun weekend ... un fin the semana de pasarlo bien.

The weekend is over. It felt good to take a break from the radiation treatment. The hair is mostly gone now and the little left is very-very short. We did a couple of fun things this weekend: Sat went to SF for a little stroll (we overdid it) and today we went to Muir Woods and then to watch the Golden Gate Bridge from the Marin side (71F, sorry :-) ). It really feels good seeing the Redwoods in all their majesty. I am afraid we overdid it today too. 
I am almost done with the radiation treatments, finished by Wednesday (good thing?). I hope I will recover some of the energy and stop being tired so much of the day.
I am trying to find more inner-peace, each day a little more.
I guess this is not a good time to write :-) . I am reaching "my" end of the day: getting tired, need to take my pills and go to sleep ... until tomorrow: get up early, eat breakfast with Angel and Lynnette, and start the day.
Thanks to all. The many emails and messages brighten my day!!
Good night.

El fin de semana se esta acabando, estos dos dias de descanso de los tratamientos vienen de perilllas. casi todo el pelo se ha caido y lo poco que queda es bien cortito. Ayer fuimos a San Francisco ( Union Square, Chinatown, Ferry building), una aventura urbana. Fue un poco demasiado (cansado a la noche). Hoy fuimos a Muir Woods, sienta tan bien estar en medio de esos maginificos Redwoods ... y luego a ver el puente Golden Gate desde el lado the Marin, con San Francisco de fondo (22 grados C)

El Miercoles termino con los dos tratamientos de radiacion. Con suerte ganare algo mas de energia y dejare de sentirme tan cansado durante el dia.
Estoy intentando encontrar un poco mas de paz interioor (esta funcionando)
Bueno, este no es un buen momento para escribir ... al final del dia: mas cansado, necesito tomar mis pastillas e irme a dormir. Manana un nuevo dia: arriba, desayunar com Angel y Lynnette y comenzar un nuevo dia.

Gracias a todos por los correos y mensajes, me alegran el dia.
Buenas noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment