Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No hay mucho que contar ... not much to tell

There is not a lot to tell. We had a quiet weekend. For some reason I felt a little more tired than I thought it should be, but I do not make the rules. Yesterday we went shopping, it was a good change and I feel it gave a me bump, more active in the evening ... which included a friend's visit.
We had planned to go out of town for a couple of days this week, but the blood clotting/thinning business keeps me grounded. I hope to find another chance to see the snow this year.
Now to wait for sister's arrival in a few weeks.
Thanks to all of you out there for your support!!

No hay mucho que contar, El fin de semana fue muy tranquilo. El Domingo estuve algo mas cansado que lo que esperaba, pero yo no escribo las reglas .... Ayer salimos de compras, y el cambio vino bien, me animo ... y luego a la tarde un amigo hizo una visita.
Habiamos planeado el tomar una vacacion corta esta semana, pero el asunto de los cuagulos de sangre nos ha impedido el salir de viaje, A ver si hay mas suerte y tengo la oportunidad de ver la nieve este anno.
Y ahora a esperar a mi hermana en unas semanas.
Gracias a todos por vuestro apoyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment